Hello!

I hope you enjoy my blog of my many adventures in life, and I promise to post as often as I can!

*Most photos I'll be sharing will be my own, if not I will do my best to link/share the original owner. I don't mind the pinning/sharing of my photos, but please ONLY the photos that have my MamaGooseAdventures signature on them. Thanks!



Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Pillow for My Kindle

 
 


Just wanted to share the Kindle Pillow I made myself!  I got the idea from Kim at A Sewing Bloggery.  Her tutorial is for an iPod, but I really wanted one for my Kindle so I just made her pattern bigger!  Instead of using 5", I used 9"... which by the way means a LOT more rice!  It turned out great though and works great for when my Kindle is charging (no pic but the pillow is the same width as the Kindle so it fits on its side or upright), or when I'm reading in bed!  Daddy Goose was even impressed and asked if I could make one for his iPad!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment