Hello!

I hope you enjoy my blog of my many adventures in life, and I promise to post as often as I can!

*Most photos I'll be sharing will be my own, if not I will do my best to link/share the original owner. I don't mind the pinning/sharing of my photos, but please ONLY the photos that have my MamaGooseAdventures signature on them. Thanks!



Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Zoo Lunches

Because the weather was so nice last week, we decided to take a field trip to the zoo! And DaddyGoose was able to get the day off to go with us! As always, I packed our picnic lunches in our awesome EasyLunchBoxes! I LOVE these lunch boxes. We've only had ours about a year, but I don't regret buying them at all because we use them ALL the time! I love not having to pack a million different containers because everything fits nicely in one little box.   AND their website offers a ton of great lunch ideas in case you ever get tired of eatin gthe same thing!  Anyway, enough babbling, here's what I packed us the night before:

BabyGoose had a PB&J "moon" sandwich with cheese crackers, cantelope, string cheese and a juice box. DaddyGoose had a turkery and cheese sandwich with on white breat with a string cheese, chips, and a waterbottle. And I had a turkey and cheese sandwich on french bread with crackers, a mini salad, raspberry vinegarette dressing and a waterbottle. Yum!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment