Hello!

I hope you enjoy my blog of my many adventures in life, and I promise to post as often as I can!

*Most photos I'll be sharing will be my own, if not I will do my best to link/share the original owner. I don't mind the pinning/sharing of my photos, but please ONLY the photos that have my MamaGooseAdventures signature on them. Thanks!



Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Taste the Rainbow

On one of my random browsings on Pinterest I came across this awesome Rainbow Bread, so I pinned it.  DaddyGoose had been really into making homemade bread lately, and has made both white and rye bread.  I've been feeling left out, so yesterday I took the plundge and not only made my first loaf of homemade bread, but it was my first time using a bread machine, and my first attempt at making rainbow bread. 

All I can say is wow!  It turned out way better than I was expecting it to!  The crust was a little on the hard side, but the inside was perfect.  And the "hardest" part was mixing the different colors into the bread.. Actually, it wasn't that difficult, more time-consuming than anything.  I think I'll make some more this weekend for Jocelyn's Princess Valentine's party!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment